Several of our clients have asked us for payment slips for their self assessment by 31st January as they have not yet received them from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

HMRC recommend that you pay electronically by:

Direct Debit
Online Debit or Credit card using BillPay
Bacs Direct Credit, Faster Payments by internet/telephone banking or CHAPS

If you want to pay by post and you don’t have a computer printed payslip you can now complete and print the SA361 payment slip on HMRC’s website, print it out and forward it to HMRC with your payment.

The form can be completed here: